mesos-user mailing list archives

From June Taylor <j...@umn.edu>
Subject Re: Setting ulimits on mesos-slave
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2016 18:15:11 GMT
What I'm saying is even putting them within the upstart script, per the
Mesos documentation, isn't working for the file block limit. We're still
getting 8MB useable, and as a result executors fail when attempting to
write larger files.

Thanks,
June Taylor
System Administrator, Minnesota Population Center
University of Minnesota