mesos-user mailing list archives

From June Taylor <j...@umn.edu>
Subject Re: Framework taking default resources even though a role is specified
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2016 18:41:48 GMT
Ken,

Thanks for your reply.

Is there a way to ensure a framework only receives the reserved resources?

I would go ahead and take everything out of the * role, however, the
'mesos-execute' command doesn't support specifying a role, so that's the
only way we can currently get mesos-execute to co-exist with pyspark.

Any other thoughts from the group?

Thanks,
June Taylor
System Administrator, Minnesota Population Center
University of Minnesota