mesos-user mailing list archives

From <aishwarya.adyanth...@accenture.com>
Subject Marathon Docker Application Deployment Issue
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2016 10:18:26 GMT
Hi ,

I  have setup single mesos master and single slave machine in my environment. And trying to
run Docker container on mesos slave.
I am able to run the application in CLI but unable to deploy using Marathon GUI.I am trying
to deploy hello-world image.

It keeps showing up status as waiting under deployment.
I don't know why is it taking so much of time as hello world is a small image it should not
take much time.

Can you please help me with this.

Thank you

www.accenture.com