mesos-user mailing list archives

From Vinod Kone <vinodk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HTTP API
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2016 17:03:09 GMT
Thanks for the interest!

We are actively working to make the Framework v1 API stable. We've made
quite a few improvements/fixes to the Scheduler v1 API since 0.24.0. We've
also introduced Executor v1 API in 0.28.0. Both are in *experimental* state.

There are still things left to do to make the Framework v1 API production
ready. Please refer to MESOS-3302
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-3302> and MESOS-4855
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-4855> for specifics.  Can you
help contributing to any of these?

Other than the issues listed above, we like frameworks to start testing
this API in their staging/testing clusters. This would give us the most
confidence to call it production ready. Can you help?

I'm very optimistically hoping to get this ready by MesosCon Denver, but we
need more help for it to be a realistic deadline. If any one is willing to
help, please reach out to me. I promise to give you my time and shepherd
your contributions.

Thanks,