mesos-user mailing list archives

From Geoffroy Jabouley <geoffroy.jabou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Cluster history wiped after master leader reelection
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2016 20:53:05 GMT
Hi

thanks for your answer.

Too bad the cluster history is wiped out. Is this behavior by design
(history is stored on current leader, and cannot be copied by new leader)?

Any suggestions for a way of persisting it?
Maybe outside of mesos using some data collection?

--------------------------------------

Yes this is the intended behavior.

--

*Rodrick Brown* / Systems Engineer

+1 917 445 6839 / rodrick@orchardplatform.com <charlie@orchardplatform.com>

*Orchard Platform*

101 5th Avenue, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10003

http://www.orchardplatform.com

Orchard Blog <http://www.orchardplatform.com/blog/> | Marketplace Lending
Meetup <http://www.meetup.com/Peer-to-Peer-Lending-P2P/>

> On Mar 10 2016, at 11:47 am, Geoffroy Jabouley <
> geoffroy.jabouley@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello
>
> a leader re-election just occured on our cluster (0.25.0).
>
> It goes fine except the entire cluster history has been lost.
>
> All tasks counters have been resetted to 0, Completed tasks and Terminated
> frameworks lists are empty.
>
> Has anybody experienced this?
>
> Regards
>

> PS: this is not a blocking problem, but it is important in our job to
> sometimes show figures to our management, and such counters always makes
> good impression ;)

*NOTICE TO RECIPIENTS*: This communication is confidential and intended for
the use of the addressee only. If you are not an intended recipient of this
communication, please delete it�immediately and notify the sender by return
email. Unauthorized reading, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication is prohibited. This communication does not�constitute an
offer to sell or a solicitation of an indication of interest to purchase
any loan, security or any other financial product or instrument, nor is it
an offer to sell or a solicitation of an�indication of interest to purchase
any products or services to any persons who are prohibited from receiving
such information under applicable law. The contents of this communication
may not be�accurate or complete and are subject to change without notice.
As such, Orchard App, Inc. (including its subsidiaries and affiliates,
"Orchard") makes no representation regarding the�accuracy or completeness
of the information contained herein. The intended recipient is advised to
consult its own professional advisors, including those specializing in
legal, tax and accounting�matters. Orchard does not provide legal, tax or
accounting advice.