mesos-user mailing list archives

From Klaus Ma <klaus1982...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: limiting nodes to specific frameworks
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2016 14:57:07 GMT
Static reservation feature will help; but there's a limitation that
Marathon can only manage resources from one role.
For example, if we use static reservation for two resources group "master"
(--resources="cpus(master):16") & "agent" (--resources="cpus(agent):16"),
Marathon (--mesos_roles="master" or --mesos_roles="agent") can only get
resources from one of them: "master" or "agent".

There's EPIC to support multiple roles in Mesos (MESOS-1763).

----
Da (Klaus), Ma (马达) | PMP® | Advisory Software Engineer
Platform OpenSource Technology, STG, IBM GCG
+86-10-8245 4084 | klaus1982.cn@gmail.com | http://k82.me