mesos-user mailing list archives

From haosdent <haosd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Docker Containerizer: custom name possible?
Date Thu, 11 Feb 2016 11:19:39 GMT
> I'm trying to do some log disambiguation and it would be handy if I could
inject a custom string into the name.

If you want inject inside container, the name stored
in MESOS_CONTAINER_NAME. If you want inject outside, you could get it by
/state endpoint. The container name is combined by DOCKER_NAME_PREFIX +
slaveId + DOCKER_NAME_SEPERATOR + containerId.

--
Best Regards,
Haosdent Huang