mesos-user mailing list archives

From Benjamin Mahler <bmah...@apache.org>
Subject Re: mesos 0.23, long term quering state.json data.
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2016 21:52:37 GMT
It's unlikely that a single response took 5 minutes for the master to
generate. It's more likely that the master was backlogged and it took the
majority of the 5 minutes for the backlog to be processed. For example, if
you have a number of webui instances open, they will each be polling
/state.json and that may create a backlog of events in the master.