mesos-user mailing list archives

From Joris Van Remoortere <jo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Mesos 0.27.0 (rc2)
Date Sat, 30 Jan 2016 01:04:04 GMT
+1 (binding)

Tested on  Ubuntu 15.04:

   - Built with clang-3.6 and gcc-4.8.
   - Launched 1K agents.
   - Launched 100K tasks (slowly) on 100 agents.
      - Validated virtual memory set did not grow.
      - Validate UI was responsive.
   - Validate task recovery with 0.26 Master -> 0.27 Master with 0.27 Agent
   constant.
   - Validate task recovery with 0.26 Master -> 0.26 Master with 0.26 Agent
   constant.
   - Validate task recovery with 0.26 Agent -> 0.27 Agent with 0.26 Master
   constant.
   - Validate task recovery with 0.26 Agent -> 0.27 Agent with 0.27 Master
   constant.
   - Validated constrained framework when quota set.
   - Validated framework received remaining offers if quota set on a
   separate role.

Broken not considered blockers (Feel free to decide they are a blocker):

   - Web UI task count is off (MESOS-4562)

I was not able to verify the docker containerizer tests in my environment.