mesos-user mailing list archives

From "olaf@magnetic.io" <o...@magnetic.io>
Subject looking for Vamp canary-testing feedback
Date Mon, 04 Jan 2016 12:44:50 GMT
Hello everybody,

first i want to wish you and your families all the best for 2016!

I have a small request, i have no intention to offend anyone on this list, as i think it’s
topic-specific and suited to a lot of the mesos use-cases we’re hearing.

We are building Vamp (www.vamp.io <http://www.vamp.io/>) which is an opensource "Canary"
testing & releasing framework for containers, with drivers to run on top of container-schedulers,
the most important of them is Mesos/Marathon.

Vamp adds higher-level deployment, testing and scaling features to Mesos/Marathon, which can
be used using our API, DSL, CLI or using the GUI.

It basically closes the loop between deployment orchestration, load-balancing/routing and
scaling, by continuously monitoring and analysing events and metrics, and adjusting the entire
system (schedulers, load-balancers (HAProxy), API gateways) to perform as defined in Vamp's
blueprints and workflows.

We ran promising trials with smaller and bigger companies, improved Vamp very much during
the last months, and are now looking for new organisations to test how Vamp can help to increase
the adoption and value of mesos/marathon setups.

If you’re interested in trying this out, and maybe working together on this, i would be
very happy to hear from you and see how we can help you out!

thank you very much! Olaf

Olaf Molenveld
co-founder / CEO
magnetic.io: innovating enterprises
VAMP: canary test and release platform for containers
E: olaf@magnetic.io
T: +31653362783
Skype: olafmol
www.magnetic.io <http://www.magnetic.io/>