mesos-user mailing list archives

From "GradyWang" <grady.w...@foxmail.com>
Subject 回复: Dynamic Reservations and --roles
Date Mon, 14 Dec 2015 04:04:02 GMT
MESOS-4144 is duplicated by MESOS-3177(Dynamic Roles/Weights), you can refer to the design
doc(https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OIgceqpsjV3-_LGF83IMAFnrh1Ea3Zc16w9kWWPpUj4/edit#heading=h.b0rurfixb4wg)
for the details.

------------------
Regards!
Grady YQ. Wang(王勇桥)

发件人: "John Omernik";<john@omernik.com>;
发送时间: 2015年12月14日(星期一) 凌晨2:30
收件人: "user@mesos.apache.org"<user@mesos.apache.org>;

主题: Re: Dynamic Reservations and --roles

I filed https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-4143 to address the reserve unreserve
endpoints reserving roles for non-explicit rules.

I also opened https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-4144 to add the ability to add roles
dynamically based on an API request to properly authorized principals.

Thanks!

John

On Sat, Dec 12, 2015 at 1:40 AM, Michael Park <mpark@apache.org> wrote:
This seems like a bug to me. Please file a JIRA ticket and I'll sync with Neil regarding what
the behavior should be with dynamic/implicit roles in mind.

Thanks!

MPark.