mesos-user mailing list archives

From Xiaodong Zhang <xdzh...@alauda.io>
Subject Re: How to tell master which ip to connect.
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2015 06:05:44 GMT

发件人: haosdent <haosdent@gmail.com<mailto:haosdent@gmail.com>>
答复: "user@mesos.apache.org<mailto:user@mesos.apache.org>" <user@mesos.apache.org<mailto:user@mesos.apache.org>>
日期: 2015年11月1日 星期日 下午5:02
至: user <user@mesos.apache.org<mailto:user@mesos.apache.org>>
主题: Re: How to tell master which ip to connect.

Hi, @Xiaodong I think ssl + register auth is enough, I don't think you need worried about
that. Let me also attach some other mesos documents except ssl relate to security.

authentication: https://github.com/apache/mesos/blob/master/docs/authorization.md
authentication:  https://github.com/apache/mesos/blob/master/docs/authentication.md
firewall_rules: https://github.com/apache/mesos/blob/master/docs/configuration.md#master-and-slave-options

And if you want to use external firewall of iptables to limit access, it is also OK when you
using mesos.

On Fri, Oct 30, 2015 at 7:50 AM, Xiaodong Zhang <xdzhang@alauda.io<mailto:xdzhang@alauda.io>>