mesos-user mailing list archives

From Bernd Mathiske <be...@mesosphere.io>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Mesos 0.26.0 (rc4)
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2015 15:01:50 GMT
+1 (binding)

Ran make check, make distcheck, sudo bin/mesos-tests.sh, with SSL enabled and without on:
Ubuntu 12.04, CentOS 7.1.

Had 4 test failures with CentOS 7.1 for each configuration variant. All of the failed tests
are known to be flaky, they have MESOS tickets, and they have been investigated and are deemed
non-blockers.

Bernd