mesos-user mailing list archives

From Arunabha Ghosh <arunabha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mesos at Moz
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2015 03:24:17 GMT
We're definitely open to merging the changes to Bamboo back upstream if the
changes we made prove useful to Bamboo. The changes we made were pretty
specific to our needs and we anticipate making quite a few changes as we
evolve the platform, so a separate repo seemed to be a better idea till the
codebase stabilized somewhat and we could offer a concrete view of the
changes we wanted.

Arunabha