mesos-user mailing list archives

From Laurie Clark-Michalek <lau...@qubit.com>
Subject Re: mesos ui best practise - mesos cluster in HA
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2015 22:30:22 GMT
You can check which is the current master by looking for the number of
active slaves in state.json; if it's not zero, then the node is the
current master. I'm away from a computer atm, but I can provide a full
haproxy health check config if that'd be useful.

That said, it'd be really great if we could get a /is_master endpoint
or something for this use; trying to do this with nginx has driven me
to the brink of madness.

--
Laurie Clark-Michalek
Infrastructure Engineer