mesos-user mailing list archives

From Rodrick Brown <rodr...@orchard-app.com>
Subject Re: mesos ui best practise - mesos cluster in HA
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2015 20:48:31 GMT
There's really no use mesos-dns and just point your browser to
http://leader.mesos:5050 to reach the active master.

&lt;aharipriya92@gmail.com&gt; wrote:

> Hi all,

> I am having a mesos cluster  (version 0.25.0) running in with 3 masters. I
am getting back to the community regarding the best practise that can be
adopted.

> -I want to access the UI from a login node. How can I use haproxy in this
case? I have the following HAProxy configuration file on the login node which
has access to the three nodes running masters (servers with ip1, ip2, ip3).

--
*NOTICE TO RECIPIENTS*: This communication is confidential and intended for
the use of the addressee only. If you are not an intended recipient of this
communication, please delete it immediately and notify the sender by return
email. Unauthorized reading, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication is prohibited. This communication does not constitute an
offer to sell or a solicitation of an indication of interest to purchase
any loan, security or any other financial product or instrument, nor is it
an offer to sell or a solicitation of an indication of interest to purchase
any products or services to any persons who are prohibited from receiving
such information under applicable law. The contents of this communication
may not be accurate or complete and are subject to change without notice.
As such, Orchard App, Inc. (including its subsidiaries and affiliates,
"Orchard") makes no representation regarding the accuracy or completeness
of the information contained herein. The intended recipient is advised to
consult its own professional advisors, including those specializing in
legal, tax and accounting matters. Orchard does not provide legal, tax or
accounting advice.