mesos-user mailing list archives

From Ron Lipke ...@ronlipke.com>
Subject Mesos masters and zookeeper running together?
Date Thu, 24 Dec 2015 16:00:56 GMT
Hello, I've been working on setting up a mesos cluster for eventual
production use and I have a question on configuring zookeeper alongside
the mesos masters.
Is it best practice to run zookeeper/exhibitor as a separate cluster (in
our case, three nodes) or on the same machines as the mesos masters?  I
understand the drawbacks of increased cost for compute resources that
will just be running a single service and most of the reference docs
have them running together, but just wondering if it's beneficial to
have them uncoupled.

Thanks in advance for any input.

Ron Lipke
@neverminding