mesos-user mailing list archives

From Abdul Jabbar Azam <aja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mesos 0.24.1 and 0.25.0 offers web ui not appearing to work
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2015 11:33:17 GMT
Hello,

I left ansible installing v0.23.1 of mesos before setting off to work.
Hopefully I'll have some results when I get home tonight. I'll also  run
one instance  of the bash script, which should run on one agent. I'm
assuming I should be able to see some resource offers from the other agents
which will be running idle.

--
Regards

Abdul Jabbar Azam