mesos-user mailing list archives

From Klaus Ma <kl...@cguru.net>
Subject RE: Is there any APIs for status monitering, how did the Webui got the status of mesos?
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2015 01:37:06 GMT
Hi Chong,I think you can use Mesos’s REST API to achieve that; please refer to the following
URL for more detail:http://mesos.apache.org/documentation/latest/monitoring/
----
Da (Klaus), Ma (马达) | PMP® | Advisory Software Engineer
Platform Symphony/DCOS Development & Support, STG, IBM GCG
+86-10-8245 4084 | madaxa@cn.ibm.com | http://www.cguru.net

On Oct 8, 2015, at 09:04, Chong Chen <Chong.Chen2@huawei.com> wrote:Hi, I want to implement
a program to monitoring mesos. Is there exist any APIs already implemented in mesos that I
can use to get the status of the Mesos? just like what  webui did: acquire the information
about  the amount of total resources, allocated resources, dispatched tasks, finished/lost
tasks…. How did the webui of mesos got this information? I think the fast way for me  is
using the same method as webui did. Thanks! Best Regards,Chong