mesos-user mailing list archives

From Guangya Liu <gyliu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Xian-Mesos-User-Group: Apache Mesos Startup In Xi'an China
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2015 12:58:11 GMT
Hi,

All of the materials of Xian Mesos Meetup have been uploaded to
http://www.meetup.com/Xian-Mesos-User-Group/files/

There are 3 topics:
1) Seattle Mesos Conf Recap - Guangya Liu
2) Mesos Community Guidance - Klaus Ma
3) IBM Platform Computing DCOS Technology Overview - Lei Su

Please take a look if you are interested and any comments are welcomed!

Thanks,

Guangya