mesos-user mailing list archives

From craig w <codecr...@gmail.com>
Subject upgrade from 0.24.1 to 0.25
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2015 09:39:47 GMT
When upgrading from 0.23.0 to 0.24.1, I installed the new binaries and
restarted the masters (all at once), then restarted all of the slaves.

I then observed all of the tasks that were running (via Marathon 0.10.x)
were restarted. I had expected "no downtime" or restarts, did I
misunderstand the upgrade instructions or did I perhaps do something
incorrectly?

When restartng the masters, should they be restarted gradually (restart a
master, wait 30 seconds, restart the next)?

I'm looking to upgrade from 0.24.1 to 0.25.0 but want to avoid having all
of the tasks restart again.

Thanks,
Craig