mesos-user mailing list archives

From Paul Wolfe <Paul.Wo...@imc.nl>
Subject RE: Old docker version deployed
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2015 09:53:57 GMT
Fair enough, although if that was the case would expect it to fail hard, not randomly run an
old image.

One thing I did notice was that on the master box, docker images misses the version that should
have been deployed (ie has version 77 and 79, but no 78)

From: haosdent [mailto:haosdent@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2015 11:52 AM
To: user@mesos.apache.org
Subject: Re: Old docker version deployed

I don't think mesos log "version/tag of the image". When mesos start a docker container, always
use your image name "docker-registry:8080/myapp:86" as pull and run parameters. I think maybe
some machines have problems to connect your image registry.

On Tue, Oct 6, 2015 at 5:40 PM, Paul Wolfe <Paul.Wolfe@imc.nl<mailto:Paul.Wolfe@imc.nl>>