mesos-user mailing list archives

From "Dvorkin-Contractor, Eugene (CORP)" <Eugene.Dvorkin-Contrac...@ADP.com>
Subject Running Hbase on Mesos
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2015 13:15:56 GMT
Is there any blog post or project that help me to run Hbase on Mesos in distributed mode?
I did some research but was not able to find anything except video telling that adobe is running
base as a docker container on mesos.
Thanks

This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain
information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of the message is not the intended
recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, notify the sender immediately by return email and delete the
message and any attachments from your system.