mesos-user mailing list archives

From Guangya Liu <gyliu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setting maximum per-node resources in offers
Date Wed, 09 Sep 2015 06:55:33 GMT
Great that it helps!

I think that it is a bit heavy to running Spark+Aurora+Mesos, but you can
have a try if it can fill your requirement. ;-)

In my understanding, I think that what you may want to have a try with
Spark + (Customized Spark Scheduler, leverage Fenzo or others) + Mesos, but
this may involve some code change for spark.

Thanks,

Guangya