mesos-user mailing list archives

From haosdent <haosd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mesos-master resource offer details
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2015 17:00:19 GMT
Yes, currently only print number for offers in mesos code in default log
level. If you want get more details about it, you could start with set
environment variable GLOG_v2=1 Then you should got some similar message
like this:

I0902 00:55:17.465920 143396864 hierarchical.hpp:935] Allocating cpus(*):x;
mem(*):x; disk(*):x; ports(*):[x-x] on slave
20150902-005512-16777343-5050-46447-S0 to framework 20150902-00551
2-16777343-5050-46447-0000

But use GLOG_v2 would have a lot of log. If you just want to get the
resources allocated to task or executor, you could get those informations
from slave state.json endpoint.