mesos-user mailing list archives

From "DiGiorgio, Mr. Rinaldo S." <rdigior...@pace.edu>
Subject Re: Reservations for multiple different agents
Date Tue, 22 Sep 2015 00:01:13 GMT

On Sep 21, 2015, at 19:33, Guangya Liu <gyliu513@gmail.com<mailto:gyliu513@gmail.com>>
wrote:

HI Rinaldo,

I think that you can use dynamic reservation feature to achieve this: You can launch your
tasks after reservation succeeds.  Actually, all of the dynamic reservation feature with endpoint
has been finished except ACL part, so you can use this feature now if you do not care ACL
part.

Thanks,

Many thanks -- I am using 0.23. I am unable to compile 0.24 on Oracle Linux. Do you think
I should report the issue on Oracle Linux 7 -- the subversion libraries are not being found.
Rinaldo

Guangya

On Tue, Sep 22, 2015 at 6:32 AM, DiGiorgio, Mr. Rinaldo S. <rdigiorgio@pace.edu<mailto:rdigiorgio@pace.edu>>