mesos-user mailing list archives

From David Kesler <DKes...@yodle.com>
Subject RE: Mesos-DNS host based HTTP-redirection from slave to container
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2015 16:47:36 GMT
We’ve been using Qubit’s Bamboo for the last few months without too many issues, though
we had to heavily customize the haproxy config template to behave the way we wanted.  I’ve
also heard good things about https://github.com/hashicorp/consul-template which seems more
powerful and flexible, but does require also running consul.

From: Shafay Latif [mailto:slatif@apple.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 05, 2015 12:26 PM
To: user@mesos.apache.org
Subject: Re: Mesos-DNS host based HTTP-redirection from slave to container

But this nginx reverse proxy for docker only scales to one host. Can someone confirm if it
has worked for multiple slaves?

What is the most common engine everyone uses for load balancing an app with multiple tasks/docker
containers?

Shafay Latif

On Aug 3, 2015, at 9:44 AM, Itamar Ostricher <itamar@yowza3d.com<mailto:itamar@yowza3d.com>>