mesos-user mailing list archives

From Cody Maloney <c...@mesosphere.io>
Subject Re: How does Mesos Debian packaging work?
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2015 17:50:41 GMT
The Mesosphere packages use mesos-deb-packaging to build them, currently at
commit 4897858c4d93d3c6be1cad23bdea40c13d60e3bc.

The only additional piece that is added is some wrapper scripts to spin up
AWS machines, install the necessary dependencies, then run the build in
those VMs, then do a basic install / test of the packages.