mesos-user mailing list archives

From Roger Ignazio <rigna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MesosCon Seattle attendee introduction thread
Date Sun, 16 Aug 2015 21:27:52 GMT
Thanks for kicking this off Dave!

I'm Roger Ignazio, a QE Automation Engineer at Puppet Labs. As a part of
Engineering Services, the QE team is responsible for providing automated
testing infrastructure, tooling, and services to the greater Engineering
organization. I'm also the author of the upcoming book Mesos In Action
<http://mesosinaction.com> with Manning Publications. (By the way:
conference attendees get 42% off with the code "cftwmesos"!).

I'll be speaking at ContainerCon <http://sched.co/3XpF> about managing
Mesos, Docker, and Chronos with Puppet. I'll also be presenting a case-study
at MesosCon <http://sched.co/3DJ3> about using Mesos and Marathon to scale
Jenkins infrastructure.

I'm also on Twitter: @rogerignazio