mesos-user mailing list archives

From haosdent <haosd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ambari and Mesos
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2015 14:15:57 GMT
I think Ambari is just a node.js application. So you could deploy it
through Marathon. But when you try use Ambari to start a Hadoop cluster, I
think it is a bit difficult to keep the deps(packages, ssh key...) in
different machines. And the Hadoop cluster you start in Ambari is not under
control by Mesos. Ambari ssh to different machines and start Hadoop
components, they are not request the resources through Mesos.

--
Best Regards,
Haosdent Huang