mesos-user mailing list archives

From Vinod Kone <vinodk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Mesos 0.24.0 (rc1)
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2015 23:00:26 GMT
Happy to cut another RC.

IIUC, https://reviews.apache.org/r/37684 doesn't fix the below test.

[  FAILED  ] UserCgroupIsolatorTest/1.ROOT_CGROUPS_UserCgroup, where
TypeParam = mesos::internal::slave::CgroupsCpushareIsolatorProcess

Is someone working on fixing that (MESOS-3294
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-3294>)? If yes, I would wait a
day or two to get that in.

Any other issues people have encountered with RC1?