mesos-user mailing list archives

From David Greenberg <dsg123456...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MesosCon Seattle attendee introduction thread
Date Mon, 17 Aug 2015 03:21:51 GMT
Hello MesosCon Attendees! I'm David Greenberg, an architect at Two Sigma
Investments. I'm a member of the MesosCon program committee, and I'm really
excited to participate in the result of months of planning!

I'm also the author of the upcoming O'Reilly book Building Applications on
Mesos (http://shop.oreilly.com/product/mobile/0636920039952.do)

I'd love to talk about what we're building with Mesos at Two Sigma, or
about what you're building.

You can find me on Twitter at @dgrnbrg