mesos-user mailing list archives

From Benjamin Mahler <benjamin.mah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MesosCon Seattle attendee introduction thread
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2015 18:34:02 GMT
Hey all!

I'm an engineer at Twitter and Mesos committer / PMC member. Looking
forward to seeing some of the new faces this year and re-connect with old
friends :)

I'll be talking about the upcoming maintenance primitives in mesos
<http://sched.co/35Cu>, which is critical for operating multi-framework
clusters, and will be a key step forward in automation for the project!

Ben