mesos-user mailing list archives

From Rogier Dikkes <rogier.dik...@surfsara.nl>
Subject Re: MesosCon Seattle attendee introduction thread
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2015 20:07:48 GMT
Hi!

My name is Rogier Dikkes. My role at SURFsara is to develop and sysadmin
the HPC Cloud and Hadoop Cluster. Within SURFsara we have a small team
that is currently setting up an proof of concept 22 node Mesos Cluster.

SURFsara supports the Dutch academic community in the Netherlands by
offering advanced IT infrastructure and services.

The schedule for Mesoscon is awesome (i still have trouble choosing
between sessions). Hope to see you all there!

ps: i am waiting for an openstack & mesos announcement to launch vm's on
mesos ;)

twitter: @RogierDikkes

--
Rogier Dikkes