mesos-user mailing list archives

From F21 <f21.gro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: No CRAM-MD5 support for libsasl2 when compiling
Date Mon, 17 Aug 2015 04:57:30 GMT
Hey Jeff,

I do have all headers and libraries installed in
/home/user/Desktop/libsasl2 as they are compiled manually (I plan to
pack the required files together with mesos into a package later on).

I can see that ./configure does find the headers for libsasl2, but it
can't see the plugins (which includes CRAM-MD5) inside
/home/user/Desktop/libsasl2/lib/sasl2.

Sasl2 does warn that as I am installing to /home/user/Desktop/libsasl2,
I would need to set SASL_PATH to /home/user/Desktop/libsasl2/lib/sasl2,
but setting that environment variable didn't help.

Is there anyway to let ./configure see the plugins in