mesos-user mailing list archives

From Dave Lester <d...@davelester.org>
Subject MesosCon Seattle attendee introduction thread
Date Sun, 16 Aug 2015 20:58:56 GMT
Hi All,

I'd like to kick off a thread for folks to introduce themselves in
advance of #MesosCon
<http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/mesoscon>. Here goes:

My name is Dave Lester, and I'm an Open Source Advocate at Twitter. I am
a member of the MesosCon program committee, along with a stellar group
of other community members who have volunteered
<http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/mesoscon/program/programcommittee>.
Can't wait to meet as many of you as possible.

I'm eager to meet with folks interested in learning more about how we
deploy and manage services at Twitter using Mesos and Apache Aurora
<http://aurora.apache.org>. Twitter has a booth where I'll be hanging
out for a portion of the conference, feel free to stop by and say hi.
I'm also interested in connecting with companies that use Mesos; let's
make sure we add you to our #PoweredByMesos list
<http://mesos.apache.org/documentation/latest/powered-by-mesos/>.

I'm also on Twitter: @davelester

Next!