mesos-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Schroeder <jeffschroe...@computer.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Mesos 0.23.0 (rc2)
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2015 20:35:09 GMT
I'm unable to replicate the same failure on another up to date RHEL 7.1
machine for some strange reason. Even blowing away the checkout, doing a
fresh clone, and waiting ~50 minutes for make check to finish, it still
pops. However on my laptop, this test passes fine. Let's chock this one up
to "works on my *other* machine".

=============================
jschroeder@omniscience:~/git/mesos (master)$ bin/mesos-tests.sh
--gtest_filter=ExamplesTest.PythonFramework --verbose
Source directory: /home/jschroeder/git/mesos
Build directory: /home/jschroeder/git/mesos
We cannot run any cgroups tests that require mounting
hierarchies because you have the following hierarchies mounted:
/sys/fs/cgroup/blkio, /sys/fs/cgroup/cpu,cpuacct, /sys/fs/cgroup/cpuset,
/sys/fs/cgroup/devices, /sys/fs/cgroup/freezer, /sys/fs/cgroup/hugetlb,
/sys/fs/cgroup/memory, /sys/fs/cgroup/net_cls, /sys/fs/cgroup/perf_event,
/sys/fs/cgroup/systemd
We'll disable the CgroupsNoHierarchyTest test fixture for now.
/usr/bin/nc
Note: Google Test filter =
ExamplesTest.PythonFramework-DockerContainerizerTest.ROOT_DOCKER_Launch_Executor:DockerContainerizerTest.ROOT_DOCKER_Launch_Executor_Bridged:DockerContainerizerTest.ROOT_DOCKER_Launch:DockerContainerizerTest.ROOT_DOCKER_Kill:DockerContainerizerTest.ROOT_DOCKER_Usage:DockerContainerizerTest.ROOT_DOCKER_Update:DockerContainerizerTest.ROOT_DOCKER_Recover:DockerContainerizerTest.ROOT_DOCKER_SkipRecoverNonDocker:DockerContainerizerTest.ROOT_DOCKER_Logs:DockerContainerizerTest.ROOT_DOCKER_Default_CMD:DockerContainerizerTest.ROOT_DOCKER_Default_CMD_Override:DockerContainerizerTest.ROOT_DOCKER_Default_CMD_Args:DockerContainerizerTest.ROOT_DOCKER_SlaveRecoveryTaskContainer:DockerContainerizerTest.DISABLED_ROOT_DOCKER_SlaveRecoveryExecutorContainer:DockerContainerizerTest.ROOT_DOCKER_NC_PortMapping:DockerContainerizerTest.ROOT_DOCKER_LaunchSandboxWithColon:DockerContainerizerTest.ROOT_DOCKER_DestroyWhileFetching:DockerContainerizerTest.ROOT_DOCKER_DestroyWhilePulling:DockerContainerizerTest.ROOT_DOCKER_ExecutorCleanupWhenLaunchFailed:DockerContainerizerTest.ROOT_DOCKER_FetchFailure:DockerContainerizerTest.ROOT_DOCKER_DockerPullFailure:DockerContainerizerTest.ROOT_DOCKER_DockerInspectDiscard:DockerTest.ROOT_DOCKER_interface:DockerTest.ROOT_DOCKER_CheckCommandWithShell:DockerTest.ROOT_DOCKER_CheckPortResource:DockerTest.ROOT_DOCKER_CancelPull:DockerTest.ROOT_DOCKER_MountRelative:DockerTest.ROOT_DOCKER_MountAbsolute:CpuIsolatorTest/1.UserCpuUsage:CpuIsolatorTest/1.SystemCpuUsage:RevocableCpuIsolatorTest.ROOT_CGROUPS_RevocableCpu:LimitedCpuIsolatorTest.ROOT_CGROUPS_Cfs:LimitedCpuIsolatorTest.ROOT_CGROUPS_Cfs_Big_Quota:LimitedCpuIsolatorTest.ROOT_CGROUPS_Pids_and_Tids:MemIsolatorTest/0.MemUsage:MemIsolatorTest/1.MemUsage:MemIsolatorTest/2.MemUsage:PerfEventIsolatorTest.ROOT_CGROUPS_Sample:SharedFilesystemIsolatorTest.ROOT_RelativeVolume:SharedFilesystemIsolatorTest.ROOT_AbsoluteVolume:NamespacesPidIsolatorTest.ROOT_PidNamespace:UserCgroupIsolatorTest/0.ROOT_CGROUPS_UserCgroup:UserCgroupIsolatorTest/1.ROOT_CGROUPS_UserCgroup:UserCgroupIsolatorTest/2.ROOT_CGROUPS_UserCgroup:MesosContainerizerSlaveRecoveryTest.CGROUPS_ROOT_PerfRollForward:MesosContainerizerSlaveRecoveryTest.CGROUPS_ROOT_PidNamespaceForward:MesosContainerizerSlaveRecoveryTest.CGROUPS_ROOT_PidNamespaceBackward:SlaveTest.ROOT_RunTaskWithCommandInfoWithoutUser:SlaveTest.DISABLED_ROOT_RunTaskWithCommandInfoWithUser:ContainerizerTest.ROOT_CGROUPS_BalloonFramework:CgroupsAnyHierarchyTest.ROOT_CGROUPS_Enabled:CgroupsAnyHierarchyTest.ROOT_CGROUPS_Subsystems:CgroupsAnyHierarchyTest.ROOT_CGROUPS_Mounted:CgroupsAnyHierarchyTest.ROOT_CGROUPS_Get:CgroupsAnyHierarchyTest.ROOT_CGROUPS_NestedCgroups:CgroupsAnyHierarchyTest.ROOT_CGROUPS_Tasks:CgroupsAnyHierarchyTest.ROOT_CGROUPS_Read:CgroupsAnyHierarchyTest.ROOT_CGROUPS_Write:CgroupsAnyHierarchyTest.ROOT_CGROUPS_Cfs_Big_Quota:CgroupsAnyHierarchyWithCpuMemoryTest.ROOT_CGROUPS_Busy:CgroupsAnyHierarchyWithCpuMemoryTest.ROOT_CGROUPS_SubsystemsHierarchy:CgroupsAnyHierarchyWithCpuMemoryTest.ROOT_CGROUPS_FindCgroupSubsystems:CgroupsAnyHierarchyWithCpuMemoryTest.ROOT_CGROUPS_MountedSubsystems:CgroupsAnyHierarchyWithCpuMemoryTest.ROOT_CGROUPS_CreateRemove:CgroupsAnyHierarchyWithCpuMemoryTest.ROOT_CGROUPS_Listen:CgroupsAnyHierarchyWithCpuMemoryTest.ROOT_CGROUPS_FreezeNonFreezer:CgroupsNoHierarchyTest.ROOT_CGROUPS_NOHIERARCHY_MountUnmountHierarchy:CgroupsAnyHierarchyWithCpuAcctMemoryTest.ROOT_CGROUPS_Stat:CgroupsAnyHierarchyWithFreezerTest.ROOT_CGROUPS_Freeze:CgroupsAnyHierarchyWithFreezerTest.ROOT_CGROUPS_Kill:CgroupsAnyHierarchyWithFreezerTest.ROOT_CGROUPS_Destroy:CgroupsAnyHierarchyWithFreezerTest.ROOT_CGROUPS_AssignThreads:CgroupsAnyHierarchyWithFreezerTest.ROOT_CGROUPS_DestroyStoppedProcess:CgroupsAnyHierarchyWithFreezerTest.ROOT_CGROUPS_DestroyTracedProcess:CgroupsAnyHierarchyWithPerfEventTest.ROOT_CGROUPS_Perf:CgroupsAnyHierarchyMemoryPressureTest.ROOT_IncreaseUnlockedRSS:CgroupsAnyHierarchyMemoryPressureTest.ROOT_IncreasePageCache:MemoryPressureMesosTest.CGROUPS_ROOT_Statistics:MemoryPressureMesosTest.CGROUPS_ROOT_SlaveRecovery:NsTest.ROOT_setns:NsTest.ROOT_setnsMultipleThreads:NsTest.ROOT_getns:NsTest.ROOT_destroy:PerfTest.ROOT_Events:PerfTest.ROOT_SamplePid:SchedTest.ROOT_PolicySelf:SchedTest.ROOT_PolicyChild:SlaveCount/HierarchicalAllocator_BENCHMARK_Test.AddAndUpdateSlave/0:SlaveCount/HierarchicalAllocator_BENCHMARK_Test.AddAndUpdateSlave/1:SlaveCount/HierarchicalAllocator_BENCHMARK_Test.AddAndUpdateSlave/2:SlaveCount/HierarchicalAllocator_BENCHMARK_Test.AddAndUpdateSlave/3:SlaveCount/HierarchicalAllocator_BENCHMARK_Test.AddAndUpdateSlave/4:SlaveCount/HierarchicalAllocator_BENCHMARK_Test.AddAndUpdateSlave/5:SlaveCount/Registrar_BENCHMARK_Test.Performance/0:SlaveCount/Registrar_BENCHMARK_Test.Performance/1:SlaveCount/Registrar_BENCHMARK_Test.Performance/2:SlaveCount/Registrar_BENCHMARK_Test.Performance/3
[==========] Running 1 test from 1 test case.
[----------] Global test environment set-up.
[----------] 1 test from ExamplesTest
[ RUN      ] ExamplesTest.PythonFramework
Using temporary directory '/tmp/ExamplesTest_PythonFramework_MpN6OV'
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/jschroeder/git/mesos/src/examples/python/test_framework.py",
line 25, in <module>
    import mesos.native
ImportError: No module named native
tests/script.cpp:83: Failure
Failed
python_framework_test.sh exited with status 1
[  FAILED  ] ExamplesTest.PythonFramework (75 ms)
[----------] 1 test from ExamplesTest (75 ms total)

[----------] Global test environment tear-down
[==========] 1 test from 1 test case ran. (113 ms total)
[  PASSED  ] 0 tests.
[  FAILED  ] 1 test, listed below:
[  FAILED  ] ExamplesTest.PythonFramework

 1 FAILED TEST
  YOU HAVE 10 DISABLED TESTS