mesos-user mailing list archives

From Dave Lester <d...@davelester.org>
Subject Help requested to run Mesos community survey
Date Fri, 31 Jul 2015 21:38:45 GMT
Hi All,

In May 2014 we ran a Mesos community survey to better understand the
project's adoption and what frameworks were being used. The results were
summarized in a blog post here:
http://mesos.apache.org/blog/mesos-community-survey-2014-results/

I'd love to see another survey conducted and launch it around the time
of MesosCon next month, but I need your help. I'm looking for volunteers
to lead these efforts, do outreach, and analyze the results. Please
reach out to me if this interests you, I'd love to schedule a google
hangout with a small team of volunteers to get this effort off the
ground.

Best,
Dave