mesos-user mailing list archives

From "Tom Arnfeld" <...@duedil.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop on Mesos. HDFS question.
Date Fri, 03 Jul 2015 15:34:30 GMT
It might be worth taking a look at the install documentation on the Hadoop on Mesos product
here; https://github.com/mesos/hadoop

For our installations I don't think we really do much more than installing the apt packages
you mentioned and then installing the hadoop-mesos jars.. plus adding the appropriate configuration.