mesos-user mailing list archives

From Dave Martens <dave.j.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Thoughts and opinions in physically building a cluster
Date Fri, 19 Jun 2015 18:45:53 GMT
Thanks for all of these comments - I had similar questions.

What is the minimum RAM for a master or a slave?  I have heard that the
Mesos slave software adds 1GB of RAM on top of what the slave's workload
processing will require.  I have read that 8GB is the min for a Mesos
machine but it wasn't clear that this was an official/hard requirement.