mesos-user mailing list archives

From Marco Massenzio <ma...@mesosphere.io>
Subject Re: mesosphere.io broken?
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2015 14:46:21 GMT
Just to add some color to the Elastic Mesos thing, we're working with
Google to enable deploying a complete DCOS cluster on GCP using their brand
new Deployment Manager (v2) via the Click-to-Deploy framework.

We have these working on an "experimental" basis: we need to conduct a bit
more testing and work on a couple of "rough edges" before we can release
them "beta" for people to have a good user experience.

I must say it's pretty exciting to click a button and see shortly aftewards
a full Mesos Cluster come to life on Google Cloud, so I'm really itching to
get the templates in a state where they can be used by other folks!

*Marco Massenzio*
*Distributed Systems Engineer*