mesos-user mailing list archives

From Alex Rukletsov <a...@mesosphere.com>
Subject Re: When do executors shutdown?
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2015 13:43:50 GMT
An executor is terminated by Mesos if it misbehaves (e.g. sends
TASK_STAGING updates or uses too much memory), killed by an
oversubscription QoSController, a framework shuts down, or a scheduler
sends a scheduler::Call::Shutdown request to Mesos. Note that an executor
may also fail or decide to commit suicide.