mesos-user mailing list archives

From Alex Rukletsov <a...@mesosphere.com>
Subject Re: Task requires multiple containers
Date Thu, 18 Jun 2015 14:52:48 GMT
Christoph,

I'm not sure I got your use case correctly, feel free to elaborate or
refine your question. From what I've understood, you may want to write your
own executor, that is able to handle multiple tasks (which can be docker
containers). You may want to get inspiration from docker executor
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-2595>, which will appear in
Mesos 0.23.