mesos-user mailing list archives

From zhou weitao <zhouwtl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: /state.json /sumary-state /slaves /tasks.json endpoints
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2015 12:37:32 GMT
I am often using /state.json by the command 'curl -s <IP>:5050/state.json |
python -m json.tool | grep sth' or 'curl -s <IP>:5050/state.json | python
-m json.tool | less'

About if adequate, I think more is better of course, BTW, we need render it
better on WEB-UI. Some real-time report chart is sexy to me. ;-)