mesos-user mailing list archives

From Eelco Maljaars | Maljaars IT <ee...@maljaars-it.nl>
Subject Re: Thoughts and opinions in physically building a cluster
Date Fri, 19 Jun 2015 18:31:15 GMT
Hi,

exactly what I’ve been doing for a few smaller setups. I see this as the minimum ‘production’
setup. For testing or development I just run everything on a single node, sometimes even a
VM.

Regards,

Eelco

> On 19 Jun 2015, at 20:23, Oliver Nicholas <bigo@uber.com> wrote:
>

> On Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 11:22 AM, Brian Candler <b.candler@pobox.com <mailto:b.candler@pobox.com>>
wrote:
> On 19/06/2015 18:38, Oliver Nicholas wrote:
> Unless you have some true HA requirements, it seems intuitively wasteful to have 3 masters
and 2 slaves (unless the cost of 5 nodes is inconsequential to you and you hate the environment).