mesos-user mailing list archives

From No One <jc.listm...@gmail.com>
Subject bridging a mesos-launched container to public (local) network
Date Mon, 04 May 2015 22:58:57 GMT
I have a specific Docker container use case, that requires the container to
get a DHCP address from my local network.  I've been accomplishing this
using networking containers that use Pipework to bridge to the host
interface and link to the app container (
https://github.com/jeroenpeeters/docker-network-containers).

I'm trying to figure out how to accomplish the same thing within the
Mesos/Marathon framework - how can I launch a container can be bridged onto
my local network so that it can receive (and run) an IP via DHCP?

I could potentially just continue using docker-network-containers, but I
need some way to make sure the network container lands on the same slave as
the app container.  Or, I need to figure out some other method of getting a
particular container on my local network altogether.

Thanks!
Jay