mesos-user mailing list archives

From TianYi Zhu <t...@pureprofile.com>
Subject Re: Private docker registry authentication
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2015 04:00:45 GMT
Hi Christopher,

Set URI to file:///root/.dockercfg will do the trick. mesos will copy the
file to the running directory.

and --executor_registration_timeout=5mins will resolve few potential
problems.

*TianYi ZHU | ?+ Pureprofile*

Sr Software Engineer

*T:* (02) 9333 9726 *A:* Level 1, 35 Reservoir Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010

pureprofile.com <http://pureprofile.com/au> businesses.pureprofile.com
blog.pureprofile.com

*WE'VE MOVED!*

You can now find the expanding Sydney team in our brand new Surry Hills
digs. If we're not in at Level 1, 35 Reservoir Street
<https://www.google.com.au/maps/place/35+Reservoir+St,+Surry+Hills+NSW+2010/@-33.8813326,151.209615,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m7!1m4!3m3!1s0x6b12ae2285dfbca5:0x565aab6f24f14176!2s35+Reservoir+St,+Surry+Hills+NSW+2010!3b1!3m1!1s0x6b12ae2285dfbca5:0x565aab6f24f14176>,
take a peek at Single Origin Roasters across the road - we're probably
grabbing our coffee fix.

IMPORTANT

The confidential and privileged nature of any information contained in this
email, or any attachments to this email, is not waived or lost if sent to
you by mistake or technological error. If you are not the intended
recipient, immediately notify Pureprofile and delete all copies of this
email from your system. Unless otherwise indicated, this email does not
represent the opinion of Pureprofile. It is your responsibility to check
this email, including any attachments, for viruses and other defects before
opening or forwarding them to others. Please consider our environment
before printing this email.