mesos-user mailing list archives

From Tim Chen <...@mesosphere.io>
Subject Re: Kill task with configurable options?
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2015 06:37:17 GMT
Hi Chengwei,

If you're launching tasks with Docker Containerizer, then we support a flag
you can set on the slave (docker_stop_timeout) then basically does what you
described.

At first when you kill a docker task, we're using the docker stop command
with that timeout value, which basically the docker daemon sends a SIGTERM
and escaltes to SIGKILL after the timeout.

Tim