mesos-user mailing list archives

From Vinod Kone <vinodk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Design doc for Mesos HTTP API
Date Wed, 29 Apr 2015 22:27:31 GMT
I would like to take this opportunity to move the doc from Twitter domain so that I dont have
to manually grant access to each new viewer. I'll post the new doc link tomorrow.

@vinodkone

> On Apr 29, 2015, at 8:54 AM, Isabel Jimenez <contact.isabeljimenez@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> We made some final changes on the doc, so I'm updating this thread to point out that
all changes are reflected on a small prototype of the API that you can find here.
> Please feel free to comment on the new changes on the design doc.
>
> Thanks,
> Isabel
>

> On Mon, Mar 9, 2015 at 11:59 AM, Vinod Kone <vinodkone@apache.org> wrote:
>>> It is an artifact of the doc being hosted on twitter.com google apps domain :/
>>>
>>> Gave you perms. I'll grant perms to anyone who requests it.

embarked on the design of a new HTTP API for Mesos. The link for the design doc is here and
today we are opening it up for community feedback.

discussion please reply to this thread.