mesos-user mailing list archives

From "Tom Arnfeld" <...@duedil.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: Questions about Mesos
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2015 23:11:37 GMT
Hi Robin,

It might be a little late to reply but I thought it would be worth weighing in. Given the
Mesos master and slave are primarily configured using command line parameters, the main issue
is getting a working install as configuration is fairly simple.

It can be quite easy to compile Mesos in your environment if you want to avoid using the publicly
available Docker images or apt repositories provoded by Mesosphere (https://www.mesosphere.com/downloads/).

Instructions for compiling can be found at http://mesos.apache.org/gettingstarted/.

After that you can either use the own configuration management system for deployment or maybe
build some appropriate images using tools provided e.g AMIs within EC2.

- https://github.com/mdsol/mesos_cookbook

- https://github.com/everpeace/cookbook-mesos

- https://github.com/deric/puppet-mesos

I hope his helps!